and other Legal Information
U.S.C. Title 18, Section 2257 compliance notice
This document concerns itself with membership, sales and credit card issues and does not cover 2257 compliance.
In the following "this site" and "the site" are taken to mean the domains "ditasarchives.com" and "ditasdomain.com" principally along with any other aliased domains pointing to the same web addresses owned by the owner of ditasarchives.com (see any whois server for further details). All enquiries by post may be sent to: SILVERCANVAS Ref: DVT WEB, Unit 7680, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, UK.
Email queries may be sent to email@example.com
The terms and conditions are in three parts the first concerning credit cards, the second concerning membership purchases, and finally notes on privacy, copyrights and variations.
1. We use two card processors for the website. CCBill/Epoch for membership processing. You can find their websites as follows:
These card processors provide our card processing infrastructure. The highest level of security and anti-fraud measures exist in their systems to ensure your transactions are safely made over the internet.
2. No card details are stored on our server. All card information remains with our processors. Card numbers are not available to anyone but the card processors. Card numbers are at no point transmitted over the internet without industry standard (256 bit SSL) encryption being applied. This is the strongest form of encryption commonly used for transactions over the Internet.
3. The only details stored locally on our server are those concerning membership purchases. In this case the dates of transactions and username/password's are stored for the purposes of running and administrating membership accounts. No other details are kept locally. These details are not accessable via any of the public interfaces of the site and are only available to authorized technical staff on a per IP/Computer basis.
4. NEVER send us credit card numbers via email. We cannot take orders this way and will reject any such order. Doing so is highly unsafe and may compromise your credit card. Please do not do it.
5. If you have any dispute about a transaction made with your card please contact us and we will resolve it as quickly as possible. Contact information can be found on the join page.
6. We reserve the right to reject any transaction.
7. Rejected transactions will not be charged anything in any way. Nothing will appear on the rejected card or bank statement.
8. A successful credit card transaction will always be emailed an invoice.
9. To be successful an order MUST BE associated with a valid email address. Any order with an invalid email address will be rejected.
1. By gaining access to and logging into the members area you agree you have read understood and abide by these terms and conditions. You agree that
i) you are not offended by sexual imagery and multimedia of an erotic nature.
ii) you confirm that you have intentionally purchased membership to the membership area of the site for the time period you selected.
iii) you also agree that you are taking complete and total responsibility for your actions in joining the members site and will not take any legal action against the webmaster/host(s), or any other connected parties, based on your decision to join the members area of the site.
iv) you confirm that you are not being forced by anyone to join the members site against your will.
v) you understand the laws of your community regarding adult material and are not breaking them by entering the site.
vi) you are of sound mind.
2. By logging into the site you are committing yourself to the term you have paid for.
3. By logging in and making use of your account you confirm you are of legal age to view adult material and that you wish to view such material and that you are familiar with all local laws in your area affecting your legal right to access erotica or adult-oriented materials; that you have the legal right to access adult-oriented materials, and that the site has the legal right to transmit them to you; that you are requesting adult-oriented materials for your own private enjoyment and that you will never share these materials with a minor or in ANY WAY make these materials available to a minor.
4. You may cancel any time you wish. Note it is wise to cancel ahead of your next rebill to avoid being committed for another term. Your current paid up membership will continue until the rebill date. So if you decide you wish to cancel - do it immediately - do not wait until the last minute as you gain nothing from doing so and may accidentally be charged for the next period should you wait too long.
5. Password piracy is theft. We operate a password protection mechanism that detects access to the site by simultaneous multiple IP addresses. If you give away your username or password details or leave them insecure so that they are stolen your membership will be forfeit immediately. Furthermore you will not be permitted to join the site again. Please keep your login details secure.
6. You may not resell or trade your account. It is also not permissable to SHARE your account with others. Anyone found doing so will have their account terminated and will be blocked from future membership.
7. Please note that linked sites are not under the control of this site (and/or the webmaster), so we cannot be held responsible for any linked site, or any link contained in a link site. Links are only included in this site as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such links does not imply endorsement.
8. By logging on you agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify the site against any damages resulting from your use of the site.
9. We do not guarantee 100% uptime and availability of the membership website. However, we will do our best to provide the maximum level of stability and accessibility possible. Our record so far (since May 2000) has been 1 hours downtime due to a power supply failure. We continue to strive for this kind of reliability but cannot guarantee it in circumstances beyond our control (e.g. terrorist attack on the data center etc.). We will always publicize controlled periods of downtime (for hardware upgrades etc) on the home page of the website in the news section at least 24 hours in advance.
10. Payments made by cryptocurrency are non-refundable.
2. Member details will not be sold on or given to any third parties or to any other members of the site
3. Members details will only be used for the purposes of administrating the website.
4. Although we will do our best to make sure your details remain secure and private we cannot be held responsible for:
1. All material (including text) on the site is the copyright of the photographers involved and of Dita Von Teese. Sharing the files by use of peer to peer systems (such as BitTorrent) or posting files to newsgroups or reuse on other websites or linking to pictures or text on this site are all strictly prohibited. Any use of the pictures other than for viewing purposes only is also strictly prohibited. If you are found to be doing any of these your membership will be forfeit immediately and you will not be permitted to rejoin the site again. Please consider that by stealing images or text in this way you are hurting Dita Von Teese directly and making continued operation of her business difficult. If we discover this legal action may be forthcoming. Maximum penalities for copyright infringement include fines of up to $250,000 and up to five years in prison. Ask yourself if it's worth taking the risk? If you see copyright piracy of Dita's material please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change and vary these terms and conditions from time to time. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you acknowledge our right to do so.